Welcome to NG Church Rietbron
It is the only church with a springbok instead of a weathercock on the tower.
We have an impressive unit pipe organ with beautiful Embuia wood inlays that symbolize “the flight of sound”.
in 1910 the first church was built, then still served from Willowmore. Only in 1913 was a separate congregation established. The first pastor, J. R. Alheit was confirmed on April 18, 1914. The old church was demolished and the current church was built in 1953. We celebrated the Centenary in 2013.