Welcome to the Rietbron Museum
The ACVV hall was built in 1925 with money the women raised through egg sales. It was the only hall in Rietbron for many years and played an important role in the town.
In 1978 the hall was through the initiative and dedication of Mrs Joey van Zyl and by a decision of the library committee, set up as a museum.
The official opening was on 13 November 1982.
The main aim was to preserve the old hall as a historic building. In 2008 the Women's Club took over the management.